Sage 50 Accounts 2017 v23 – What’s NewNikki
The release of Sage 50 Accounts 2017 v23 comes with new functions and features you use on a daily basis as well as access to a growing catalog of brand-new add-ons, so you can truly customise your accounting software to the needs of your business.
Every improvement made to the this version of Sage 50 Accounts has been driven by the users. The new improvements listed below were built using feedback from over 3000 customers.
Show negative items on sales invoices.
- Quickly and easily enter negative lines on invoices
- Great when you want to show discount you’ve given to customers
Save More Time
Full transactional information available
- See full transaction details within customer, supplier, bank and activity nominal screens
- No navigating to financials to see details you need
Flexible Due Dates on Invoices
- When using invoices, you’ll be able to over-write the invoice due date as needed – or set automatic calculations
- The due date will be surfaced in lists and reports – giving you even more visibility
Be More Productive
Enter invoices and payments together
- When entering batch invoices, you can enter payments on the same line
- This removes the need to navigate to Bank in order to enter payments for invoices you’ve just processed
Perpetual Licence Purchase Options