Use your Act! software more effectively with onsite or remote training from qualified Act business partners
Act! CRM Training delivered throughout the UK by accredited Act! experts
Our Act! CRM training sessions help you and your team to get the best return on investment from your CRM software. We are certified Act Business Partners with years of experience in training and using the software ourselves.
Download the Act! Training Brochure
Our Act CRM training sessions help you and your team to get the best return on investment from your CRM software. We are certified Act! Business Partners with years of experience in using the software ourselves.
Download the Act! Training Brochure
Act CRM is a powerful customer relationship management and marketing automation system chosen by over 4 million businesses worldwide. It includes everything you need to market like a pro, turn leads into sales, and win raving fans for life.
Act CRM cloud is designed for small to medium-sized businesses who want better control over their customer relationship management and easy, automated marketing tools.
Why do you need Act! software training?
Act! CRM is a powerful customer relationship management tool with features and functions designed to increase your productivity. Act can be customised to the way you work, and when used properly can save you valuable time and money.
Getting to grips with the software can take a bit of time but our training sessions will get you up to speed quickly. Available in half day or full day sittings, our onsite Act training is tailored to your business and followed by email support for up to three weeks afterwards.
Onsite Act CRM training is ideal for small teams or one-to-one sessions, and for those who are new to Act! or have recently upgraded. We’ll cover the basics of how to use the software and how to incorporate it into your business. If there are any specific areas you’d like to focus on, we will build these into your training program too.
What does the training include?
Our onsite Act! CRM training sessions are tailored to meet individual business requirements but as standard all of our sessions include:
- Creating new contact and company records.
- How to perform lookups and searches within your database.
- Creating and managing both static and dynamic groups.
- Scheduling, creating and editing activities.
- Attaching documents to contact records.
- How to use the ‘notes’ & ‘history’ tab.
- Editing and adding new information to the web info tab.
- Creating email and letter templates.
- Outlook & Google integration
- Running new reports and editing existing reports.
- Opening and managing opportunities.
- Customising your database by creating and editing fields.
- How to create / remove users and set permissions.
- Importing and exporting data.
- Setting up remote database and synchronisation.
Why Choose Softext Ltd?
We’ve been working with Act CRM software for over ten years as a reseller and also by using it within our own business. When you choose Softext you’ll get advice from a team who knows the software inside out from using it themselves. You’ll also get
- A fully accredited team of Act! software consultants, qualified to deliver training throughout the UK.
- Access to marketing advice and best practice guides from our in-house marketing team.
- Tech support from our trained support team who can help you with any queries as you use the software.
Book your Act CRM Training Session
Book a half day or a full day training session with our qualified Act trainers today.
Benefits of Onsite or Remote Training:
- Training tailored to meet your specific needs
- No traveling – we come to your premises saving you time and money
- Dedicated 1-1 training or in a small team
- Advice and assistance tailoring Act! for your business
- Use your own or a demo database
- Training delivered by an Accredited Act! expert