- Teechnical Requirements
Sage 50 Accounts e-Learning, Is this right for me?
Sage 50 Accounts E-learning is a flexible online course meaning you can log on and learn whenever and wherever you like.
Get the skills you need to run Sage 50 Accounts with this flexible online e-learning course. Simply log on and work online whenever suits you. You can learn all about Sage 50 Accounts within as little as six hours, which can accessed for 12 weeks from the day you start.
- Access online – no need for to you take time out of the office
- On-screen simulations using Sage 50 Accounts
- Virtual scenarios to take you through each stage and consolidate your learning
- Print off a certificate of completion at the end
- Control what you learn and when you learn it
- Re-use the course within the 12 week licence period
- Includes interactive quizzes to test your knowledge
This course includes:
Stage 1: Ideal if you are new to the software, this stage covers the basic principles of Sage 50 Accounts, from navigation through to creating and amending records to opening balances and controlling user access.
Stage 2: This stage covers the core operations of the software. Key topics include processing supplier invoices, credit notes and payments, managing the sales ledger, posting bank payments and receipts and error corrections as well as protecting your data.
Stage 3: Perfect if you’ve got to grips with the basics and what to extend your knowledge. This stage takes an in-depth look at the processes for Month End, Year End, credit control and VAT returns. It also covers depreciation, prepayments and accruals, bank reconciliation and Key performance indicators.
Stage 4: A great e-learning course if you are upgrading to, or using Accounts Professional. This stage covers managing stock control systems, sales and purchase orders, quotes and pro forma invoices as well as Foreign Trading and Intrastat reports.