What’s New with Act! V19
This month sees the release of V19 for Act. We will cover the new features of this version below.
Act! V19 has been designed to maximise your productivity.
- Now 64-bit compatible
- Modern, new Connections – extend the power and reach of Act!
- Performance and campaign management improvements to Act! emarketing help you work more efficiently
- Customer-driven feature enhancements make Act even easier to use
64-bit Office compatibility
work with the Microsoft products you rely on every day, because Act! is now compatible with 64-bit editions of Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 and 2010
Act! Companion mobile app
Stay connected to key Act! Premium v19 details when on the move with Act! Companion—a native mobile app designed for your iPhone® or Android™
- Get alerts for upcoming activities
- Easily capture notes during meetings
- Email or call your Act! Premium contacts from the app
- Best part, intelligent notifications sent directly to the home screen of your phone keep you on task and on time
Act! Companion mobile app – only available on premium subscription.
Q: Which versions of iPhone and Android are supported?
A: iOS versions 9.x and up, and Android Lollipop, KitKat, and Marshmallow.
Q: Where can I get it?
A: The App stores—Apple and Google Play.
Q: Which Act! Premium features are available?
A: Contacts, activities, and history items.
Q: Does it replace Act! Premium Mobile?
A: No, Act! Companion is designed to work in tandem with Act! Premium Mobile, not in place of. Because it’s a native mobile app, it leverages the features on your phone to communicate key Act!
Premium details to you. A push notification system informs you of things like upcoming activities via home screen pop-ups. It also lets you make quick and easy updates, without having to log in to
the website—simply tap the app and go!
Act! Premium Contact Link
Streamline your workflow between Act! Premium and Outlook® with Act! Premium Contact Link
- Create new Act! Premium contacts or edit existing contacts
- View and interact with the details of past activities, or create and schedule new activities with your contacts
- Attach the text of an Outlook email to your contacts
- Do it all from within Outlook!
*connections available with Premium subscriptions only
Performance improvements to Act! emarketing
Send Act! emarketing campaigns up to 5 times faster!
Performance improvements not only reduce the time it takes to send email campaigns, but also ensure large campaigns send successfully
Campaign management improvements
- Get instant feedback on your current Act emarketing service level before sending email campaigns
- Quickly and easily see email campaign history for a given contact
- Don’t worry about accidental sends! A send confirmation dialog will now check to make sure you’re ready to send an email campaign.
Customer-driven feature enhancements
- Enjoy 30+ refreshed standard reports that help you get the information you need quickly
- Use functionality in Act! Premium for Web and Act! Premium Cloud, previously only available in Windows®
- Benefit from our ongoing commitment to best-in-class usability with hundreds of quality updates