Sage 50cloud Accounts Professional- the complete accounts solution
Sage 50cloud provides the best of desktop and cloud combined.
Imagine having the freedom to control your business wherever you are. Meet Sage 50cloud, seamlessly combining the power and productivity of our trusted desktop
solution with secure online access and Office 365 integration.
- More freedom to work how, where, and when you want
- More control over your business to make smarter, faster decisions
- More productivity so you can get more done in less time
Only available on subscription. Pay for your software on a monthly basis to improve your cash flow and you will always include software version upgrades ensuring you are always on the latest version benefiting from feature improvements so you will never have to worry about upgrade costs.
Features and Benefits of Integrating Sage 50cloud with Office 365
- Secure cloud data access: Whether you want to work in real time with your accountant or simply access your data, you can now work anywhere, anytime, thanks to our cloud service Sage Drive. Sage 50cloud Accounts also automatically backs up to the cloud, giving you peace of mind that your business is covered, whatever happens.
- Mobile invoicing and transactions: Thanks to our smart mobile apps, you can invoice or record your expenditure wherever you are.
- Sage Contact: Now your records, contact details, balances, and recent transaction histories will be available, so no need to jump between Sage and Outlook.
- Powerful Excel reporting: Sage Intelligence Reporting delivers more powerful, in-depth Excel reports, thanks to our smart templates and point and click designer. That means a richer, deeper understanding of your business, the way you want it
- Go paperless: Photograph your expenses, invoices, or any other paperwork using Sage Capture, then save them to One Drive and post the transaction on Sage 50cloud Accounts. No more paperwork, just your mobile or tablet
- Secure cloud storage: Whether it’s individual receipts or full financial reports, connecting Sage 50cloud Accounts with Office 365 means you can now store all of your documents in One Drive. Access everything you need to – no matter where you’re working – via mobile, desktop, or web browser
Manage Your Business
With Sage 50 Accounts you can save time and money with our fast, automated processes such as automatic back-ups. We simplify timely manual tasks so that you can spend more time growing your business.
Schedule automatic backs-ups to the cloud; rest assured your data is safe and secure without having to raise a finger.
Create bespoke reports to suit your needs with our easy-to-use report designer
Manage your stock levels with Sage 50 Accounts, set up automatic reminders to reorder when lines are low
Support when you need it with our wide selection of easy-to-follow guides and videos
Benefit from always being on the latest version of Sage 50 Accounts with free upgrades to the newest version
Manage Your Finances
With Sage 50 Accounts you’ll have an accurate insight in to how your business is performing at all times. By having confidence in your accounts you can spend less time crunching numbers and more time focusing on the future success of your business.
Keep on top of your cash flow by easily identifying who owes you money and who you owe money to
Save time with advanced reports to analyse your profit and loss, showing you at the blink of an eye the areas where you are making and losing money
Analyse your individual department?s performance against the budget, adjust budgets and make precise business decisions based on real insights
Sage 50 Accounts takes the worry out of calculating VAT and gives you the confidence that you?re complying with the latest VAT legislations
Manage Customers And Suppliers
Everything you need to manage your customers, suppliers, products and services in one place. With an easy to use navigation and customisable header bar.
Create & find customer contact details quickly and easily
View outstanding customer payments and take the hassle out of chasing debts with our range of customisable letters & emails
Create professional invoices, quotes and statements. Choose from our selection of existing formats, or easily customise with your own logo
Manage your suppliers and purchases, quickly see any monies outstanding and pay suppliers on time
Sage Drive Live Access To Your Data
Sage Drive gives your business the flexibility and freedom to access your accounts remotely. Whether you’re on the train and need to check a customer’s balance or spending the day invoicing from home, we’ve got you covered.
An integrated part of your Sage 50 Accounts which enables your data to be stored in the cloud
All the dependability of desktop software with the additional benefits of online sharing
With connected devices multiple users* can access your accounts from various locations
No more waiting for your accountant to receive backups, with Sage Drive they have instant access to your accounts from anywhere in the world
Multiple users can work in your accounts software at the same time and see any changes made in real time
*charges may apply
As well as the software we can also offer training, installation and add ons for all Sage 50 products. Contact us to discuss your requirements.
- Up to 2
- 1 Company
- Up to 2
Your Support Options
|Standard Support||Premium Support|
|Product improvements & legislation updates
Online, Webchat & Email support
Phone support (9am – 5pm Mon-Fri)
Unlimited remote support
Unlimited phone support
Business community & support portal
|Includes Standard Support +
Pre-Book support time
1 Working day data services
Annual software health check
2x Reports designed
Data Import (customers, suppliers, nominals)
Discounts on training
As well as the software we can supply a range of additional products and services: (additional charges apply)
Training: Delivered in a way to suit you. Training manuals, online/distance learning courses, Remote and Onsite available.
Installation: we can install and set up the software for you.
Add ons: We have access to a wide range of Sage add ons helping you get more out of your software.
Contact us for more details
- IBM® compatible computer with a 2GHz processor or higher; 2GB RAM (4GB for PCs running a 64-bit operating system); 5GB free disk space; screen resolution of 1024 x 768 and 1920 x 1080 – this applies to 4k hi-res monitors
- Network Users only: 1Gbps network (100 Mbps minimum)
- Maximum DPI setting of 125%
- Internet connection with minimum download speed of 2Mbps. An up to date version of Internet Explorer
Supported Operating Systems
- All 32 or 64-bit variants of Microsoft® Windows® 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Server 2016 (except Windows Server 2016 Essentials), Windows Server 2012 (except Windows Server 2012 Essentials), Windows Server 2012 R2 (except Windows Server 2012 R2 Essentials), Windows Server 2008 R2 (not supported on Small Business Server/SBS 2011), Windows Server 2008 (not supported on Small Business Server/SBS 2008)
- Note: Please ensure all the latest Microsoft Updates are installed.
- Note: Not compatible with Windows XP or Windows Server 2003.
- Works with Microsoft Office 2016, 2013 and 2010 (32-bit editions).
- Windows is a registered trademark of Microsoft Corporation in the United States and other countries.
Important Licence Agreement
Use of this product is covered by a licence agreement which is available in the software.
For detailed system requirements please see following link – Sage 50 System Requirements