Sage 50 Payroll Classroom Training Courses
Some of the benefits of Sage Training:
Courses are presented in language that is clear, jargon-free and easy to understand
Our trainers and tutors continually review and revise course content so it’s up to date with the latest developments
Gain the skills you need to make the most of your Software and work more effectively and efficiently
So, who’s it for?
Sage Training is suitable for anyone who uses our Software – or who’s thinking about using it – whatever their level of skill or field of business.
You might be starting your first job in accounts or setting up your own business. Or you might have many years’ experience of using Sage Software and want to upgrade your Software or polish your skills.
There are no prerequisites or entry requirements, as long as you want to get more experience in the field of Accountancy, Book-Keeping or Payroll, this is the right place for you.
Informal assessment will take place through group discussion, class room activities, and questions and answers sessions as guided by your tutor.
Course Completion Certificate awarded by centre
Everyone who completes the course gets:
- A certificate (Accredited certificate and on success of your assessments where applicable)
- A manual as your resources tool
Sage 50 classroom training available at the following sites throughout the UK.
Payroll theory course content – Duration – 2 days
- Topic 1: Payroll Administration
- Topic 2: Introduction / Employment Law
- Topic 3: Starters and Leavers
- Topic 4: Tax
- Topic 5: National Insurance Contribution
- Topic 5: Minimum Wage
- Topic 6: Holiday Leave
- Topic 7: SSP
- Topic 8: SMP
- Topic 9: Student Loan
- Topic 10: Child Care
- Topic 11: Automatic Enrollment
Sage Payroll Course Content – Duration – 1 days
- Setup and amend:
– Employee Records
– Payments and Deductions
– Basic Pension Scheme
– Users and Access Rights
- Understand reports in the system that aid in the completion of tasks such as Pay Elements Reports and Company Detail reports
- Run a basic weekly or monthly payroll
- Email appropriate payslips to employees
- Perform and submit RTI routines including:
– Full Payment Submission (FPS)
– National Insurance Number Verification (NVR)
– Employer Payment Summary (EPS)
- Correct errors during processing using the Rollback and Restore functions
- Set up new starters and process leavers
- Complete Period End Routines including producing the P32
- Process electronic payments to employees and HMRC directly from Sage Payroll