Safe, secure and always up to date
Sage 50 HR is a secure way to manage all employee-related tasks in one place. Stay up to date with employment legislation and legal requirements by storing forms such as CRB and ISA checks, and stay organised by automatically generating statements and renewal reminders.
Keeping your employee information safe and secure is a must-have within any line of business. With password protection and different levels of access, you can store employee data with complete peace of mind.
Sage 50 HR allows you to manage your people with greater efficiency. Manage employee targets, objectives and appraisals while linking them with qualifications, skills and accreditations to drive performance and development.
Plan ahead to cover absence, create holiday profiles so you and your employees can keep track and record absence – both authorised and unauthorised to give you a picture of employment activity.
Intuitive reports and free support
Putting together reports can be time consuming; Sage 50 HR allows you to draw together compelling reports to analyse performance and identify trends across your employee base quickly and easily.
The added bonus of help when you need it most makes Sage 50 HR a simple choice to make. Sage 50 HR comes with our award-winning Sage Cover support free for a year, making sure you get the best out of your software – from assistance with reporting to help with installation.
Comply with UK Employment Law
- Store all of your past and present employee information in one secure place
- Attach legal documents to individual employee files including work permits, right to work forms, criminal record bureau checks and safeguarding authority checks
- Automatically create written statements of employment (a requirement for full and part-time employees within two months of employment)
- Alerts to remind you to renew essential documents such as CRB and ISA checks
Securely Store and Access Employee Information
- Bring all of your paper, Word and Excel based information together in one place
- Access employee data quickly and securely, giving you peace of mind that all your information is safe
- Upload existing employee information such as images, documents, PDF files and more, creating an easy to use environment for any level of user
- Individual access preference settings allow you to control and manage sensitive employee data
Staff Training and Development Management
- Monitor, identify and reward employees that excel within your business
- Track individual employee progress and identify areas for development
- Set objectives for each employee and track their progress throughout their careers
- Get the best out of your employees by storing one-to-ones, reviews, appraisals and disciplinary meetings
- Measure employee effectiveness and efficiency, highlighting areas for commendation or improvement
Manage Absence and Holidays
- Absence and holidays can cause havoc with your business plan; use Sage 50 HR to monitor staff levels and keep your operations on track
- Calendar and event management tools help you cover planned holidays and absence
- Manage individual holiday profiles for employees, allowing you to see entitlements at a glance
- Specific reporting tools allow you to easily see holidays, maternity leave, paternity leave, adoption leave, sickness, authorised and unauthorised leave
Award Winning Support
- Included free for first year
- Get the support you need in a way that suits your business via online support articles, telephone support and email support
- Access our online Ask Sage database to find the answers to your questions at a time to suit you
- Access to our online HR Advice service, providing up to date information on legal compliance
- Useful templates to help manage common HR scenarios
Easy Setup and Installation
- Transferring files from your current format into Sage 50 HR has never been easier
- Our setup wizard will walk you through everything you need to know to get your software up and running in five simple steps
- Planning for the future? Our software has been specifically designed to work on both 32 but and 64 bit operating systems
- Using Sage 50 Payroll? Why not transfer all your employees’ data directly into Sage 50 HR?