- System Requirements
Sage 50 Forecasting – Single User Licence
Predict the impact of business decisions with accurate cash flow forecasting
Sage 50 Forecasting provides detailed, accurate financial forecasts allowing you to experiment, risk-free, with potential business scenarios.
Sage 50 Forecasting Software will help you to:
Explore future growth opportunities
Planning the growth of your business and creating projections based on your current financial situation used to take days, if not weeks. Now, using advanced ‘What if’ scenarios, you can produce quick accurate financial forecasts on any business idea.
- What if staff salaries increase?
- What if sales grow by 10% per year?
- Predict where you want to be in 1 year, 5 years or even 50 years
- You can create your strategy around your ideas, knowing the financial impact
- Explore risks and opportunities without affecting your core financial data
Incorporate your forecasts into your business plans
A traditional business plan consists of a financial projection supported by an explanation of the idea and the rationale behind it. The professional quality of your forecasts can be vital to encourage funding for your business.
- Support your ideas with accurate planning
- Present professional forecasts to reflect your business
- Know that the information you present is based on your actual financial situation
Pick up existing data from your accounts software
Easily set up and manage links to your existing data, with one central location.
- Produce real time forecasts based on live data
- Save time and increase accuracy by linking to existing data rather than manually re-entering data
- Link to Microsoft® Excel, Sage Instant Accounts, Sage 50 Accounts, Sage Payroll and more
- Keep your data in the same structure as your accounts, using the same departmental data
Produce clear finance reports to help fund and manage your business
View your important management reports in graphical format. Present your profit and loss, balance sheet and cash flow in professional graphs.
- Incorporate high-impact reports into your business plans
- Encourage funding from investors and bank managers
- Export graphs into Microsoft® Excel or save as PDFs
- Drill down into the information within the graphs for more detailed analysis
Work with finance or debt management companies
If your business uses or is considering a finance or factoring company to assist in cash flow, Sage 50 Forecasting can allow you to see the impact of these schemes.
- Instantly view the impact of using a factoring company on your long-term financial goals
- Gain an understanding of your business position if you opt for a financing solution
- Assess the short-term benefits and compare against any risks
- Be in a position to take calculated decisions based on accurate information
- An IBM compatible computer with a 2GHz processor
- 1GB RAM
- 1GB of free disk space
- 1Gbps network (Network Users Only)
- An IBM compatible computer with a 1GHz processor
- 512MB RAM
- 600MB of free disk space
Compatible operating systems:
- Windows XP Service Pack 3
- Windows Vista
- Windows 7
- Windows 8
- Windows Server 2008
- Windows Server 2003
Microsoft Excel 2003, 2007 or 2010 32bit
*Not compatible with Excel 2010 64-bit, Excel 2013 or above, or Office 365. For more information about integration with Microsoft Office, please refer to article 32017.