- Topics Covered
- Sample Request
Microsoft PowerPoint Training Manuals
Using our Microsoft PowerPoint training materials Learn step by step how to use and understand the Software.
Get the skills and knowledge you need to use PowerPoint and get the maximum benefit from it.
Available in various levels covering Beginners and Intermediate (2003, 2007, 2010 and 2013)
We highly advise that the version training manual matches the PowerPoint version you are using.
So, who are they for?
We provide Microsoft PowerPoint training courseware for individuals, Colleges, Universities and Training Providers. They have been written to be used in the classroom, in house and self-study environment.
Our Microsoft PowerPoint manuals will teach step by step how to use and understand the software.
The manuals use an installer which contain exercise files for you use to work through the course.
- Easy to use and understand
- Used by individuals and Training organisations
- Contains exercise files to use throughout the manual
- Printed A4 spiral bound
- Custom Covers option (extra fees apply)
Add your own branding. Simply send us an A4 pdf/word file and we will add this to the front cover of any order you require. As standard the manuals are delivered with our covers or in plain white format. * extra fees apply for own covers.
Create your own bespoke manuals to match your course. Choose the chapters/tasks you require and we will create the manual for you. There would be a one off fee to create the custom course and an agreed fixed price for printing. Contact us for more details
Microsoft PowerPoint Beginners Contents
- Before You Start
- Getting Started with Microsoft PowerPoint
- Presentation Windows and Views
- Using the Help System
- Basic PowerPoint Features
- Slide Layouts and Placeholders
- Opening, Saving and Closing Presentations
- PowerPoint Versions
- Creating New Presentations
- Navigating Presentations
- Selecting Text
- Basic Text Formatting
- Illustrations and Drawing Tools
- Setting Slide Transitions
- Rehearsing Timings
- Setting up a Slide Show
- Using a Pen or Laser Pointer in a Slide Show
- Printing Presentations and Handouts
- Basic Options
Microsoft PowerPoint Intermediate Contents
- Before You Start
- Text Boxes and WordArt
- Moving and Copying Slides
- Inserting Slides from Another Presentation
- Copying and Moving Text
- Find and Replace Text
- Replace Fonts
- The Spelling Checker
- Undo, Redo and Repeat
- Headers and Footers
- Changing Orientation and Slide Size
- Paragraph Formatting
- Bullets and Numbering
- Creating PowerPoint Tables
- More on Drawing Objects
- Organisation Charts
- Animation Effects
- Hidden Slides
- Slide, Handout and Notes Masters
- Creating PowerPoint Templates