- Topics Covered
- Sample Request
Microsoft Outlook Training Manuals
Using our Microsoft Outlook training materials Learn step by step how to use and understand the Software.
Get the skills and knowledge you need to use Outlook and get the maximum benefit from it.
We highly advise that the version training manual matches the Outlook version you are using.
So, who are they for?
We provide Microsoft Outlook training courseware for individuals, Colleges, Universities and Training Providers. They have been written to be used in the classroom, in house and self-study environment.
Our Microsoft Outllook manuals will teach step by step how to use and understand the software.
The manuals use an installer which contain exercise files for you use to work through the course.
- Easy to use and understand
- Used by individuals and Training organisations
- Contains exercise files to use throughout the manual
- Printed A4 spiral bound
- Custom Covers option (extra fees apply)
Add your own branding. Simply send us an A4 pdf/word file and we will add this to the front cover of any order you require. As standard the manuals are delivered with our covers or in plain white format. * extra fees apply for own covers.
Create your own bespoke manuals to match your course. Choose the chapters/tasks you require and we will create the manual for you. There would be a one off fee to create the custom course and an agreed fixed price for printing. Contact us for more details
Microsoft Outlook Contents
- Before You Start
- E-mail Concepts and Terms
- E-Mail Security
- Getting Started with Outlook
- Program Components and Layout
- Using the Help System
- Receiving, Reading and Printing Mail
- Creating, Formatting and Sending Mail
- Replying To and Forwarding Mail
- Receiving and Sending Attachments
- Copying Text To and From Messages
- Tagging Messages
- Organising Messages
- Organising Folders
- Contacts and the Address Book
- Contact Groups
- Basic Options
- Stationery and Signatures
- Calendar Basics
- Appointments, Events and Meetings
- Printing the Calendar
- Outlook Today