AlphaLink provides seamless integration between Act! and Sage 50 Accounts. View accounting data in the one place – Act! Crm.
As Sage and Act are now developed independently the inbuilt integration link within Act is not being developed an maintained. Therefore you may encounter issues if you use this method and it is not supported by ourselves, Swiftpage or Sage.
If you require a stable integration between Sage Accounts and Act we recommend the Alphalink add on which will enable you to:
- View a complete trading history within ACT! for every customer
- Sales Orders (Drill Down Facility, to see line items)
- Sales Invoices (Drill Down Facility, see if an Invoice is paid in Sage 50)
- Accounting Information (Balance, Credit Limit, MTD, YTD, Trading Terms & On-Hold Status)
- Accounting Activity (Useful for Sage 50 versions without SOP)
- Import and Synch your product list from Sage 50 Accounts to ACT! ensuring data integrity between the two systems
- Create new Sales Ledger accounts from ACT! or link to existing records
- Create Sales Orders directly from an ACT! opportunity