- System Requirements
Act Premium Software is now provided as a subscription, all prices include Act Business Care Support. Discounts are available for multi-users, annual payments, and existing users of Act! software.
Act! Premium V20
Platform: Windows®, Web, and Mobile
Act! Premium gives you a 360-degree view of your customers and contacts so you can identify your best opportunities and focus on providing a unique customer experience – even while on the move. And if you work on a team that needs to stay in sync, consider the additional benefits of using Act! Premium which includes mobile access.
Services we can provide
- FREE online demo and consultation
- Customise database for Contact, Companies and Group layouts*
- Design Email, Word templates and reports to use*
- Import data (contacts, companies & groups)*
- Onsite installation and Training*
*Additional costs apply
What’s NEW with Act! Premium V20
Meet the modern, new Act! complete with Act! insight*, Ask Act!™ with Amazon Alexa*, and so much more!
Interactive, Graphical Act! Insights Dashboards – See dynamic and visual snapshots of real time metrics fro sales productivity and performance, sales pipeline health, top performing products and much more.
Ask Act With Amazon Alexa – Interact with Act! Through verbal requests to Amazon Alexa via ask Act – A leading edge voice integration available to active Act! Premium subscribers.
Fresh New Look – Experience a fresh, new look with visually stunning design updates consistent across Windows® and Web. Enjoy a modern navbar, new big button menu design, new Web login screen, and contemporary icons.
Optimised Emarketing Workflow – Manage Act emarketing campaigns through an intuitive, optimised workflow in Act!. Everything you need to create, send, and track campaigns is available in five newly designed views
Act! Premium V20:
- Designed for teams of up to 10 or more users
- It will help you get organised – giving you a single view of your customer contact information, emails, meeting notes, activities, history and to-dos
- Seamlessly interacts with Microsoft® Outlook®, Google®, LinkedIn® and more
- Increase productivity with team-based functionality and shared access to a central database from Windows® and the web
- Stay connected to your business from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device with Act! Premium Mobile1—included with your purchase!
With ACT! Premium you can:
With Act! Premium Mobile¹ you can access your data whilst out and about, giving you key customer and contact details from your favourite supported device.
- Real-time, mobile access to your contact, calendar, and opportunity details from your iPhone®, iPad® or Android™ device
- Access your groups and company records and drill down into them whilst you’re out and about
- Email out to a group, contact or company from within Act! Premium Mobile. And as all communications are instantly saved into history it’ll save you time when you’re on the road
- Keep remote teams in sync with secured, shared access to the most recent Act! details
Act! enables you to drill down into specific details about your business relationships. Putting the latest information at your fingertips, from contacts and calendars to customer notes and history.
- Keep customer contact information, plus associated notes, history, activities, documents, opportunities, social media profiles, and more in one organised place
- View a complete history list at a glance and drill down by date, type of history, user or keyword to find the information you need. Plus export this information to Excel to make reporting even easier
- Automatically link your existing and new contacts to company records, giving you an instant view of everyone you do business with at a single company
- Increase productivity with team access to a central database from Windows® and the web
- Benefit from team-based features like group dashboards and reports, team calendar view, and enhanced security settings
Act! can help you handle the things that need to get done every day, leaving you more time to focus on what counts – your customers and sales.
- With Act! Scratchpad you can avoid duplication or loss of important information, a convenient virtual notepad
- Smart Tasks lets you accomplish more, it will put activities in your calendar, send emails for you and much more, even when your Act! software is closed
- Track scheduled activities and associate them to your contacts for a complete view of happenings with those relationships
- Stay up-to-date with when a scheduled task completes successfully, or fails – giving you peace of mind that important database tasks are being completed
Act! emarketing you can do so much more than simply send emails and track open rates. It enables you to create sophisticated campaigns whilst leveraging and building on your existing Act! data.²
- Use the Social Sharing feature to extend your reach to LinkedIn®, Facebook®, and Twitter®
- Focus on your hottest leads by capturing and managing each lead through the sales process
- See graphical representations of performance with actionable dashboards, or run one of 40+ reports related to activities and opportunities
Our Act! Business Care memberships have been designed to ensure you get the most from your software and have the best possible support and advice on hand for your business. With an Act!Business Care membership, you’ll receive great benefits including.
- Password Decode: Our experts can quickly and easily decode your password should the need arise
- Telephone support: Our team of experts are available 9am to 5pm Monday to Friday. Business Care Silver members can benefit from extended hours (8am to 6pm)
- Email support: Email our experts with your query at any time. We answer all queries within 48 working hours
- Knowledgebase: Access an online library of FAQs about Act! as well as general business queries
¹ Act! Premium Mobile requires set-up and configuration of Act! Premium (access via web). Data access available via active Internet connection from supported device browsers. Review Act! system requirements here. You are responsible for all data-related charges to your device.
² Act! emarketing requires additional subscription.
ACT Training day
Rob came to our office to deliver in-house training on getting the most from ACT as our database, task manager, and email marketing platform. He delivered excellent training in a friendly manner at the right level. He covered all the areas we asked him to, plus lots more we didn't even know about. The team have been busy implementing the learning today and already gaining much better use from ACT. Massive Thanks to Rob at Softex, we would definitely recommend your services to anyone wanting to get the most out of their ACT database.
I just wanted to express my sincere gratitude with all of the assistance provided to us in the installation of Act! I know we have had some teething problems primarily with the technical aspects but, personally, I am totally confident that the system will completely fulfil our needs and I think we now have a solid base from which to start actively exploiting the system.
From my first contact with Softext I have been extremely impressed with your professionalism and approach to customer service. Of course Rob has been an absolute star and I know we would not be where we are today without your amazing support, Rob!
Thank you once again, I am extremely grateful.
Personal and Professional
I have used many support companies over the years and nothing has compared to the extraordinary quality of experience I have with Softext. The most important element for me is that the staff take ownership of any issue I give them, it is not simply left if the first attempt at resolution fails.
Working with many different companies, with a wide range of user competence and hardware restrictions, makes software issues complicated to deal with, but deal they do. Rob has consistently solved every problem I have had, given me tips to help with customising Act, and advice on managing our systems. The support is personal, friendly and accurate, I cannot recommend Softext more highly.
Rob spent half a day training our members of staff how to use ACT! which Softext Ltd had previously customised for us. Rob was very professional and our guys were very receptive and happy with the training provided. I would definitely recommend Softext Ltd in the future to our clients.
Excellent Service !!
Just thought I needed to drop a review down for these guys at Softext.
They're really helpful. Rob is really patient and nothing is too much trouble for any of them.
The delivery of my sage product had unexpectedly arrived the next morning!
Overall really pleased with their service and feel like I can ask their advice at any time.
Thanks very much to Rob and Richard for all there help and support getting my business up and running with this unique ACT PREMIUM software, they have been there every step of the way, this company and this software work extremely well together, it has has far exceeded my expectations with easy to use facilities and I'm so glad i could upload my 151,000 contact database with just a couple of clicks with the guidance for these guys. Will be highly recommending.
"Just bought ACT! Pro from Softext. We have been using ACT! since buying a DOS version in 1992, moving through the various owners of the ACT! product and versions since then. Sometimes easy, sometimes not so easy. However a very pleasant purchasing experience through Richard, an easy installation and data migration, and up and running again one hour after purchase. Well done Softext!"