Act Onsite Training
Benefits of Onsite Training:
- Training tailored to meet your specific needs
- No traveling – we come to your premises saving you time and money
- Dedicated 1-1 training or in a small team
- Advice and assistance tailoring Act! for your business
- Use your own or a demo database
- Training delivered by an Accredited Act! expert
Act Onsite Training
Our Act! Training is provided by fully accredited Act! Trainers. What is Act! Accredited? This means the trainers have taken classes and passed exams on product knowledge and usage. Along with this we ensure our trainers have been using Act! for many years so have the experience to go with it.
Act! is packed full of features. Some you will use and some you won’t. Before any training takes place we will discuss your requirements and tailor the training to you
What time does the Training Start and finish?
Training only available Monday to Friday.
Full day (6 hours) 10am to 4pm
Half day (3.5 hours) Can be scheduled for times that suit you.
What about Lunch and breaks
We assume if on a full days training the trainer will be entitled to a lunch break to obtain light refreshments.
How many people can attend the training session?
Usually we advise no more than 4 people attend the session.
What areas do we cover?
- Creating new contacts / companies
- Lookup contacts
- Scheduling activities and creating and editing activity series)
- Attach documents to contacts
- Using the notes tab
- Web info tab – editing and adding new
- Setting up and using email functionality
- Creating email/letter templates
- Creating and managing groups
- How to run reports and edit existing
- Opportunities – creating and tracking opportunities
- Administrators have the most rights with Act!. They are the ones responsible for maintaining that database, making changes and managing users.
- Creating and editing fields – customise your database layouts
- Create/remove users and set permissions
- Import/Export data
- Setting up remote database and synchronisation