Act! CRM Training
Use Your CRM System to its Full Potential with
Act! Software Training
Act! CRM Training delivered throughout the UK by accredited Act! experts
Why do you need Act! software training?
Act! is a popular sales and marketing tool chosen by over 4 million businesses worldwide. Getting the best return on your CRM investment requires training to help you and your team use your Act! software to its full potential.
Act! Onsite training from Softext Ltd is delivered by accredited professionals and tailored to your business.
What does the training include?
Our onsite Act! CRM training sessions are tailored to meet individual business requirements but as standard all of our sessions include:
- Creating new contact and company records.
- How to lookup contacts within your Act! database.
- Creating and managing both static and dynamic groups.
- Scheduling, creating and editing activities.
- Attaching documents to contact records.
- How to use the ‘notes’ tab.
- Editing and adding new information to the web info tab.
- Creating email and letter templates.
- running new reports and editing existing reports.
- Opening and managing opportunities.
- Customising your database by creating and editing fields.
- How to create / remove users and set permissions.
- Importing and exporting data.
- Setting up remote database and synchronisation.
Why Choose Softext Ltd?
When you choose Softext you’ll get;
- A fully accredited team of Act! software consultants, qualified to deliver training throughout the UK.
- Access to marketing advice and best practice guides from our in-house marketing team.
- Tech support from our trained support team who can help you with any queries as you use the software.
Book your Onsite Act! CRM Training
Benefits of Onsite Training:
- Training tailored to meet your specific needs
- No traveling – we come to your premises saving you time and money
- Dedicated 1-1 training or in a small team
- Advice and assistance tailoring Act! for your business
- Use your own or a demo database
- Training delivered by an Accredited Act! expert
Enquire about Act! CRM Training
"*" indicates required fields