Upgrade Act – are you missing out on the latest features?Nikki
Is it time to upgrade Act! for your business?
When upgrading your CRM software it’s a often balance between affordability and functionality. If you are using an older version of Act! you might be tempted to stick with what you know, but by doing this you’re missing out on features that can save time and help you grow your business.
To weigh the pros and cons of upgrading your Act! software our latest article highlights the features available in the latest version, as well as asking some important questions.
What’s new in Act!
With each Act upgrade there are new feature releases, bug fixes, and patches to enhance your experience while using the software. If you’re not using the most recent version of Act! you’re missing out on game-changing innovations like these.
Below are some of the biggest improvements to happen to Act! in the last 12 months. Now called Act! CRM, the most recent version of the software is an Saas cloud-based product that has been available since October 2020.
2020 – Act! CRM
User Experience & Performance Enhancements
To give users a more streamlined experience, the latest version of Act! has had over 240 enhancements that improve the speed of the platform and the operation of its integral features. Some of the improvements made include a restyled opportunity pipeline view, an enhanced Outlook add-in ribbon with 64-bit compatibility, faster start-up speed and much more.
Pre-Built Marketing Asset Library
If you are already familiar with Act! Marketing Automation you’ll notice that the latest version of Act! CRM comes with a range of pre-built marketing assets that are ready to use. This includes marketing campaigns, email templates, and landing pages with guided set up.
You’ll also be able to take advantage of new captcha controls and visual survey reports, as well as better exporting facilities.
Mobile App Productivity Tools
If you use the Act! mobile app, the latest upgrade includes tools to make your time more productive. You’ll be able to access hot leads from marketing automation, configure activity notifications by type, use the native calendar function, and benefit from a better user interface all within the Act! Companion mobile app.
If you’ve not had an upgraded your Act software since 2018 you’re missing out on loads of new features including the in-built marketing automation tools. Read our previous posts for the new features included in recent Act! upgrades.
Why should I upgrade Act?
Worried about balancing the costs of an Act upgrade with the benefits? Here are some things to consider:
- Do you use Outlook to email your customers and prospects? If so, the improved Outlook integration available in the most recent versions will seamlessly combine your emails and your CRM system. This means all of your conversations are accurately recorded and you’ll never miss an important detail.
- Do you use another application to email your database? If you are using another emailing platform such as Mailchimp you could save valuable time and resources by switching to Act! Marketing Automation. As it sits directly within the CRM software you don’t have to worry about exporting and importing your contact and email data.
- Is your Act! software still supported? If the version of Act! that you are using is an end-of-life product this means there are no further bug fixes or patches available.
- Worried about the cost of upgrading Act! software? There are monthly payment plans available to help you spread the cost and improve your cashflow.
How much does an Act! upgrade Cost?
Upgrade to the latest version of Act! CRM with optional marketing automation features with prices starting from £15 per user when paid for annually.
Act! CRM is available in three tiers; Essentials, Standard, and Expert. Below is a brief outline of what’s included in each level, and a free trial can be accessed here. You won’t need to add any payment details to access the free trial, simply sign up with your name and email address for 14 days free access!
Act! CRM Essentials
Annual price £15 per user per month
Monthly price £22 per user per month
- Relationship & Task Management
- Opportunity Management
- Email template Library & HTML Editor
- Campaign Management
- Standard Reports
- Act! Companion Mobile App
- Data Import Tool
- Digital Support
- 2GB cloud Storage
- 2,500 Emails/mo
Act! CRM Standard
Annual price £25 per user per month
Monthly price £33 per user per month
This includes everything listed in the Essentials package, plus:
- Office & Google Integration
- Dynamic Groups
- Dashboards & Analytics
- Integration with Popular Apps
- Team Management
- Marketing Automation (Optional)
- Digital & Phone Support
- 4Gb Cloud Storage
- 10,000 Emails/mo
Act! CRM Expert
Annual price £40 per user per month
Monthly price £50 per user per month
This includes everything listed in the Standard tier, plus:
- Advanced Sales Pipeline Management
- Custom Sales KPIs
- Custom Dashboards & Analytics
- Advanced Customisation
- Custom Queries
- Marketing Automation (Optional)
- Priority Support
- 6GB Cloud Storage
- 25,000 Emails/Mo
Upgrade Act to Access Marketing Automation
Marketing automation can be added onto the Standard and Expert tiers and includes;
- Marketing Automation to CRM workflow: automatically send information between sales and marketing to maximise engagement at every phase of the customer journey.
- Response-driven nurture marketing: Build campaigns that are automatically triggered by recipient responses.
- Asset tracking: Measure engagement of YouTube videos and PDFs to pinpoint your company’s most effective assets.
- Advanced lead capture: Use advanced forms and surveys that allow further actions in Act!
- Lead management & scoring: Understand your most interested prospects based on campaign engagement, survey/web form responses, and website interactions.
- Event marketing: Host successful webcasts and tradeshows with a nurture template designed for marketing events.
- Website activity tracking
- Progressive profiling
- A/B testing
Is it time you upgrade your Act! software? Speak to us today about switching to a newer version by calling 0121 323 2304 or emailing email@example.com.