CRM Software in 2021 – 8 key statisticsNikki
From boosting conversion rates to creating lifelong customers – a CRM system is a valuable tool for businesses in 2021.
What is a CRM tool?
CRM stands for customer relationship management, and a CRM tool helps you do just that. Manage your customer relationships. A CRM system organises your interactions with contacts all in one place, as well as streamlining your marketing and sales processes.
CRM software gives you the tools to organise and analyse your customer interactions. Some CRMs like Act, also give you the ability to incorporate email marketing and build touchpoints for every step of your customer’s journey.
How can a CRM Tool help your business?
When you start using CRM software, you’ll join the other 91% of companies with more than 11 employees that use a CRM system. A CRM system gives you a 360 view of your sales, marketing, and customer relationships. All of which can be managed within the software.
Manage customer relationships
From the moment you qualify a lead, until the moment they become a paying customer, monitor every step with CRM software. You’ll be able to see what stage each sales opportunity is in, and the steps that took them there. From email history, to phone calls, notes, and documents – every interaction is recorded.
Co-ordinate sales and marketing activities
Bring coherence to your sales and marketing activities with a CRM system. You’ll be able to automated activities from your marketing efforts straight to your sales team. Such as scheduling phone calls, meetings, and follow-ups.
With automated marketing, it’s also easier than ever to market to your database. Use scheduled email campaigns to keep in touch with customers and nurture leads.
Additionally, use your CRM software to capture data from landing pages and automatically add it to your databases.
Collect data and create accurate reports
Use your CRM software to analyse your interactions to create accurate reports. Then, apply these insights to improve customer retention and satisfaction.
Key CRM Statistics
Here are some of the most important statistics regarding CRM use in 2021.
In 2021, the adoption of CRM software is more common. Here are some key stats on CRM usage
- 91% of companies with more than 11 employees use a CRM system
- CRM software can boost sales by 29%, productivity by 34% and forecast accuracy by 42%
- Contact management (94%), interaction tracking (88%), and schedule/reminder creation (85%) are the top-requested CRM software features. (Software Advice)
- Companies with CRM adoption rates of less than 75% have poorer sales teams’ performance. (CSO Insights)
Benefits of CRM software
Some of the statistics highlighting the benefits of using a CRM system.
- CRM can boost conversion rates by 300%
- 50% of teams improved their productivity by using a mobile CRM.
- CRM applications can increase revenue bu up to 41% per sales representative
- CRM are known to improve customer retention by as much as 27%
- 73% of customers say customer experience is an important factor in their purchasing decisions
- 78% of customers now expect consistent interactions across departments. (Salesforce)
- 94% of customers look to make a purchase from the same source they have previously. (co)