Help Your Business Grow By Upgrading to
the latest version of Act!
New and improved features to help you get the most out of your Act! CRM Software
Get more from your Act! subscription when you upgrade to the latest version
Why Should You Upgrade Your Act! Software?
Are you using Act! CRM to manage your customer relationships? Act is continuously updated to include new features and to fix any bugs from previous versions. So, while it may be tempting to stick to what you know, the longer you wait to upgrade the more you miss out on.
Each new Act upgrade is designed to improve usability and make your business more efficient. To reap the benefit of Act! improvements you’ll need to upgrade your software regularly.
With an Act software upgrade you’ll get:
- Support – as older versions of Act! are retired, so are the support options available
- Improved Usability – New versions of Act! CRM software come with bug fixes and usability improvements to make the user’s experience far better
- Compatibility with latest Microsoft Windows and Office versions
- Access to the latest features and functions
- Save money – Financial incentives to upgrade your Act! software are offered as each new version is released. However, the later you leave it the fewer incentives there are!
Why Choose Softext?
When you choose Softext to upgrade your Act! software you’ll get:
- A fully accredited team of Act! software consultants, qualified to deliver support and training throughout the UK. We’ve used Act! CRM ourselves for many years so we#re well-place to offer you the best advice for your business.
- Access to marketing advice and best practice guides from our in-house marketing team.
- Tech support from our trained support team who can help you with any queries as you use the software.
Act! CRM - What's New?
The latest version of Act! is Version 23, released in March 2021. It is packed with performance and usability enhancements including
- Marketing Automation improvements such as preference & unsubscribe features, folder & team capabilities, a new workflow designer and drag & drop landing page controls.
- Advanced Outlook add-in with UI/UX improvements
- Improved Word add-in using the API for better performance and supporting 64-bit
- Bug fixes and improved UI controls
If you’re using an older version of Act! here are some other features you might be missing out on.
- Act cloud – Migrate your data to the cloud
- New Outlook and Word integration using powerful API
- Marketing Automation
- Act Companion Mobile App – access important data on the go
- Act Connect – Integrate thousands of apps with your Act database
Versions of Act! that are no longer supported
If you have any of the versions of Act! listed below, you should consider upgrading your software as they no longer qualify for support.
- Act! v18
- Act! v17
- Act! V16
- Sage ACT! 2013 products
- Sage ACT! 2012 products
- Sage ACT! 2011 products
- ACT! by Sage 2010 products
- ACT! by Sage 2009 products
- ACT! by Sage 2008 products
- ACT! by Sage 2007 products
- ACT! 2006 products
- ACT! 2005 products
- ACT! v6 products