Sales & Customer Success Manager
Please send your CV to email@example.com and someone will be in touch if we wish to take you to the next stage.
About the role
What does the role involve?
Softext is seeking an experienced Sales & Customer Success Manager for full time work. The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong skills in the following aspects: building and maintaining relationships with our customers, pro-actively generating sales opportunities, cold calling, following-up leads and establishing/managing new and existing relationships. You’ll also be in charge of taking control of customer renewals and implementing customer success plans.
This position will involve a large amount of customer and client communication, so a good telephone manner is essential along with outstanding communication skills.
Hours of work: 9am-5pm, Monday-Friday at our office on the Lichfield Road Industrial Estate, Tamworth.
Key areas of responsibility
- Ensure achievement of new business revenue targets through outbound calling and inbound traffic
- Receive and process orders accurately and efficiently
- Contact customers about their renewal, deal with queries and process accordingly
- Make customers aware of current promotions and cross sell across the product range
- Amend and update customers contact details accurately on the internal CRM system
- Take internal call traffic and support the Softext office in both sales and other areas
- Build customer relationships (New and Existing) through quality conversations
- Source new opportunities with existing clients
- Respond to emails within a set SLA
- General Administration duties
- Any other request deemed reasonable in the role to support the Managing Director
Skills & Knowledge
- Ability to call and interact with existing customers on a daily basis
- Clear and concise telephone manner
- Excellent Customer Service Skills are desired
- Excellent IT and Communication skills are essential
- Ability to cold call New Business Prospects
- Effective Time Management skills
- Ability to work autonomously 90% of the time
- Enthusiastic and personable within a small office environment
- High ethics and standards
- Flexible and Enthusiastic
- Minimum 2 years proven track record in an Inbound/Outbound Sales and Account Management environment
- Experience of Sage internal and external systems is advantageous
- Experience of using and understanding the Sage 50 and Act! CRM Product Range is preferred
The ideal candidate will
You’ll work within yourself and across the Business to achieve the monthly revenue targets set.
You’ll seek input from customers to truly understand their needs and exceed their expectations. You’ll be able to build and maintain positive customer relationships using your interpersonal skills to identify and meet customer’s needs at every opportunity.
Innovate & think creatively
You’ll identify and formulate imaginative solutions to meet business needs. As well as learning from mistakes, you’ll be focused on our priorities and keeping things simple.
You will initiate and support change, promoting the benefits of continually trying to improve clients’ businesses. Respond to Business and External change positively and drive this forward in your day-to-day activities